Terms and Conditions
This website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
COPYRIGHT © 2016 NORTH ORMESBY PAROCHIAL CHURCH COUNCIL. REGISTERED CHARITY 1164224 and TRINITY YOUTH AND CHILDREN'S PROJECT. REGISTERED CHARITY 1120200
All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on these web pages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders. Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text except for the purposes of research or private study.
Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance from.
The Data Controller, Holy Trinity Church, The Vicarage, North Ormesby, Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, TS3 6LD
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and we shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this website. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material of such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any resources, goods and services offered by such websites.
Use of this website
- You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify us and not to hold us liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
- We do not accept liability for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Text in this website is copyright © North Ormesby PCC
- You agree not to use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to this website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this website; or in any way which is illegal, fraudulent, harmful, offensive or obscene or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person.
- We reserve the right in their sole discretion to deny users access to this website or any part of this website without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of this website and the terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on this website and by continuing to use the website following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions of use.