What is the PCC?
The role of the PCC is 'co-operation with the minister in promoting in the parish the whole mission of the Church, pastoral, evangelistic, social and ecumenical'.
North Ormesby PCC is a registered charity number 1164224
Trinity Centre (North Ormesby) is a Community Interest Company (CIC) number 10157071. The directors of the CIC are the Vicar and Churchwardens and those appointed by them in consultation with the PCC. Mrs Heather Black and Mrs Marion Cook.
PCC members are either ex officio or elected by the Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) according to the Church Representation Rules (CRR 2017) the size of the electoral roll means that there are nine elected members.
Incumbent Revd. Dominic Black
Co-opted Revd Carol Sunley
Church Warden - Miss Lee-Anne Southon - (elected APCM 2017)
Church Warden - Mrs Joan Holdaway - (Extended by resolution until APCM 2019)
PCC Secretary - Mrs Joan Holdaway
Member of General Synod - Mrs Heather Black (until 2020)
Middlesbrough Deanery Synod Representatives - Mrs Joan Holdaway and Miss Lee-Ann Southon - (Until APCM 2020)
Elected Members (9)
- Mrs Marion Cook - (Treasurer) - Until APCM 2019
- Miss Lee-Anne Southon - Until APCM 2019
- VACANCY Until APCM 2019
- Mr Bryan Campbell - Until APCM 2020
- Mr Richard Hurd - Until APCM 2020
- VACANCY - Until APCM 2020
- Ms Amita Karda- Until APCM 2018
- Miss Tracy Thompson - Until APCM 2018
- VACANCY - Until APCM 2018